Quality, Versatility, Safety
(215) 836-1213

Forst Pavilion – Wyncote, PA

A notable feature of the project is its terraced garden which was developed on the site’s steeply-graded backyard. The adjacent natural cliffs flow into the terraced garden, preserving much of the existing vegetation, reduc­ing erosion potential and providing a beautiful sitting area. This 23,000 sq. ft. stone structure was previously used by Bell of Pennsylvania as a warehouse.

Also involved was the construction of a raised floor throughout the entire area as well as building a new structure within the existing one for aesthetic purposes.

This building was honored with an Outstanding Land Development Award in Montgomery County for the successful rehabilitation of an old stone warehouse into an elegant office facility.

Owner:         218 Glenside Partnership
Architect:   John Sadofsky, R.A.

< Return to browsing our Portfolio

Delran Builders
7909 Flourtown Ave. Wyndmoor, PA 19038 • Phone: (215) 836-1213 Fax: (215) 233-9457 • info@delranbuilders.com
©2018 Delran Builders