Bryn Mawr College – Cambrian Row
Delran Builders completed the renovation of four historic homes, originally built between 1895 and 1913 as faculty residences, into new student services buildings. Each house was completely renovated and revitalized including new structural designs. Two buildings were tied together with an addition. Elevators, kitchens, offices, and conference rooms were constructed in each building.
All new mechanical services were installed and the telecommunications and data were connected to a campus wide system. A new exterior bluestone terrace with columns form a porch running the length of the site at the face of the buildings. Despite numerous weather and soil delays, the project was completed on time and within budget.
Owner: Bryn Mawr College
Architect: Buell, Kratzer, Powell LTD