Delran Builders Company, Inc. provides construction services that include:
- Providing professional, competent supervision of the project in the form of a Project Manager (time shared between onsite and Delran Builder’s home office), Project Superintendent (onsite), Bookkeeping and Secretarial Personnel (Delran Builder’s home office) in the best effort to advance the Owner’s interests.
- Providing control and coordination over all construction means, methods, techniques, sequences, procedures and trade subcontractor work to facilitate construction of the project in accordance with the construction documents, construction schedule and construction cost estimate.
- Soliciting and analyzing bids from trade subcontractors and material/equipment suppliers. Delran Builders will also evaluate the capability and qualifications of the bidding subcontractors and will prepare a list of recommended subcontractors and suppliers to the Owner for each specific scope of work.
- Developing a procurement strategy that identifies long lead items and the schedule implications and associated costs.
- Providing Value Engineering Analysis throughout both the design and construction processes. Delran Builders will also recommend necessary or desirable changes to the Owner and Architect/Engineer for consideration.
- Developing and updating a Master Project Schedule from Conceptual Design Phase through the Construction Phase to Project Turnover.
- Preparing and administer trade subcontracts on behalf of the Owner.
- Implementing and maintaining a site specific Safety Program consistent with the Owner’s Safety Performance Standards and any site specific safety standards. Delran Builders will incorporate this requirement into all trade subcontract agreements.
- Holding regularly scheduled Owner/Architect Project Progress Meetings. Delran Builders will prepare and distribute minutes of these meetings.